BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Lost my phone ... uhuk ... uhuk

It's official ... no, not that Malaysia didn't make it to the top 5 in the Commonwealth Games recently held in Melbourne ( 6 wouldn't be bad either )

I lost my phone, my sleek, silver, Samsung flip phone. I think it was taken while I was at the office. I remember leaving it on my desk and going to the loo for a whizz ... but when I came back, it wasn't on my desk anymore.

So, I lost my phone. Am I going to be bitter of the fact that I lost my phone? I'M MORTALLY WOUNDED!!! Nah ... can't be bothered but I am concdrned of the fact that I also lost the hundreds of numbers I have saved in my 128K Sim Card. So what am I going to do about it? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I'll save the numbers when the calls come in. In the meantime, any of you there who thinks I might have lost your number, call or text me at the same number ok :)

Cheers!

No comments: