BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Friday, September 01, 2006

And you had a bad day?

As I am writing this, I am currently listening to Daniel Powter's "Bad Day" that so tells about my life today. Well, Have you ever experiences or had one of those days where things just didn't or refuse to work out? I did ... it was today and it was horrible.

It all started when I was checking out a the Renaissance today. Being booked at a VISA special rate, I was supposed to be given a USD100 hotel voucher that can be used to offset some amount of the total final bill. However, the hotel ran out of the vouchers and I ended up paying the full amount when I could have SAVED a lot if I used my corporate rate. They then did promise to save them 3 vouchers for me so I can take them when I check in to the hotel the next time.

Then, I had a bit of a misunderstanding with someone ... yep, had to be the person you care about most. It was an arguement over nothing but I guess when ure in a relationship, everything seems a tad sensitive to you, doesn't it? We worked things out though and that someone's at work now ... and I'm here typing away and wiping my tears since this afternoon.

Next, I forgot to revalidate my room keycard as I extended my stay here at the hotel. I was on the 17th floor already with a bit of groceries. Thinking my misery would end once I reach the room, I was unmistakably wrong. It got worse. I had to go downstairs and askk reception to issue me a new key card. oh did I mention that there were billions of people waiting at the front desk???

Then got into my room, unpacked my stuff only to find out I bought the wrong type of instant noodles ... I bought the instant fried noodles instead of the slirpy soupy ones. And the worst thing is that I prepared it like it was instant soup noodles ...ended up eating awfully tasting stuff.

Tried connecting to the net using my handphone and wasn't successful during the first trillion attempts :( Was tempted to waste RM60 on hotel brtoadband charges but I kept patient. i got connected in the end but that almost costed my phone flying out the window. Now come to think of it, what did my phone do? It's Celcom's building I should burn down tomorrow.

So here I am sitting all pathetic today, watching my life just critter away, looking into internet sites, indulging into airline food ( pics of course ) while waiting for sayang to come back. Kinda miss sayang tho. Hope sayang comes back in a good mood. It was my fault, I know but hopefully all goes away ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.