BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

+++28th October 2006 +++

The day a truly loving guy came to life 30 years ago
to bring laughter and love to the world so in need of it and
to make sure that all the chocolate makers in this world
would make a huge profit from the disgustingly large amounts
consumed by this one of a kind loveable being

Hello all!

It's again been some time since I last posted anything here. This time, I'm gonna show you my birthday surprise from someone who obviously loves me (he .. he .. ) and didn't forget my birthday. And to all who sent me those sms's and birthday cards, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Not to forget 'sayang', for the birthday cake and all :) You're truly magnificient!


This is the cake from a top view. It's an American something chocolate cake. Bought from a cake shop called Muhibbah in Kota Bharu. It's got layers of sponge cake sanwiched over layers of coffee cream and smothered in rich milky chocolate. Topped with a Doraemon and Garfield figurine as well as finger biscuits and other decorative stuff you can't eat.

Here is another view of this awesome cake. You can see the small figurines clearly and a better view of what once used to be what the dictionary calls - a cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
faikay said...

Yep!

I bet you know so much about the cake ... it was really delicious. One of the best cakes I've ever eaten. Thanks once again sayang!

Anonymous said...

hai 5k..
how r u 2day? sorry to disturb u again. atcually i'll like to say sorry b'coz forgot your birthday also lost your contect numb when my hp had a hang.. i donno how to wish but when someone tell me abt your blogger n from here i past my send my wishers.happy birthday i hope in new year2007 u got someone to care of u n loving u. btw if u still needed your shirt pls cl me or pass msg to Hardchub.i stiil keepit byme. once again i'll to wish u happy always b'coz when u smile u look so cute.if got something wrong from me pls forgive me.zaid@chub