BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Too Long ... Too Gone

Too Long ... Too Gone ...

Yes ... yes ... too long and too gone. I guess I've been negelcting my blog for quite a while and I have had comments by people telling me to start updating my blog and to bring back its days of glory. I must admit that I have not been in the mood for writing for quite some time. However, I will change and will try my best from now on.

Sitting here in my room as the rain heavily pours outside, all I hear are the thumping of the raindrops agains the awning. Nothing makes me feels better than the rain heavily dropping down from the heavens! I love the rain, i love the clouds, i love the dark rain clouds and i love the smell that is produced when the slightest drop of rain touches the top of the sun scorched lawn around the house. Weird but I am the rain guy ... although I hate it when I'm out walking or having a good time and without warning, the rain falls.

So as usual, what is new about stuff in my life ... lemme see. Well, I'm still the same ol' me ... teapot style :) and I'm still working and alive and kicking. I will be transferred to Kota Bharu, Kelantan soon and I hope that the transfer will happen soon enough.

I really dunno what to write now. I'll sign off but I promise tonite, I'll cook up something for everybody so your eyes can start to feast on my blog again.

Till then, ciao!

Faikay

No comments: