BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Didn't We Have It All?

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.

What is love? How do you define love? What is required when you are in love? I know I don;t have the perfect answer but what I can say is that love requires two or more ( in this context - person ) to express strong mutual feeling towards each other. Love is when you tolerate each other and accept one as it is. Love is about making sacrifices and forgetting about one's weaknesses and focus on the person's quality that attracted us to it.

I am no poet nor philosoper. I just know that love is when two people care about each other. Wanting to be together eternally. Wanting to build an ever lasting relationship that nothing can shatter.

However, I might have missed the whole point of being in love. Being in love does not mean you have to try your best to make your other half happy. Being in love is all about caring. Why have I missed it. Why have I forgottoen the whole point of it? Was I trying to hard to make things too right? Was I just a lame lover? Was it because I really don't know what love is all about.

I do not know and I don't have the answer. I do know that strong feelings exist and have survived the ups and downs of life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.