BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Faikay ... Where Art Thou?

Whoa! It's been forever since I last entered anything into this site of mine and a few of my friends are getting quite bored reading the same ol stuff over and over again. The main reason I do not get to blog much these days is due to the fact that my Internet Connection sux big time and we've been switching from operator to operator but nothing seems to work like the way people want their broadband to perform.

It's the end of November and in no time, the new year will greet us all. My resolution ... do I really need one ... well, is to lose a few extra pounds over the month. Am seeing a dietician now and she's (supposedly) teaching me how to eat and live well (?) and I'm supposed to see her again next month and am expected to shed a few pounds by then. Is it working? Don't think so.

Was also in Guam last January ( he he he ) and got pictures taken but diodn't post anyone of them yet. Guam was wonderful. Umm ... it's part of the US but you do not need a valid US visa to enter if your intention is tourism ... and not to exceed 15 days. It's not that far away from Malaysia, in fact the distance is a bit further than the Philippines but we had to do a whole detour to get there ... and thanks to Mileage Plus for the fantastic flight with Singapore Airlines. Just love that airline. Does miracle for you! So the routing was like KBR - KUL - SIN - KIX - GUM - KIX - SIN - PEN - KBR.

Went to HKG last June with my siblings, nephew and niece too. Was there for a week and went to Disneyland. Had a great time although mother nature wasn't so kind enough to give us sunshine all week long. Oh well, you don't go to HKG everyday and certainly not to Disneyland as and when you please.

Hospitalised a few times too this year. Was in HKL for stone blasting and sleep apnea. Yep, sleeping disorder. Just can't get enough of those zzzzzzzss at night. Thought it was a mild situation, indeed it wasn'r. Doc Fauzana (from IPR ... you're a great Doctor) said that I don't have enough saturated O2 in my blood. That's why I'm just so sleepy all the time and it'll affect my heart at a later stage. So am gonna get the fixed too. have a few pics when I was in for a sleep study. Will post them here in a bit.

Phew ... that was brief and does tell almost everything about me these past few months ( did I mention I drive now? And own a Gen 2 ;-) ). Will keep y'all posted in the next coming hours and days. I the meanwhile, take care and see a doc if you're not getting enough sleep at nite.

No comments: