BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Story


THE STORY

It was a memory I can’t erase
Like a dream come true from out of the night
When I first saw you our eyes met face to face
I knew right then and there that it would be right

Just when I thought I was over love
Baby you stepped right into my life
Will we be lovers or just the best of friends
Or will the story just come to an end

Was I just a victim of circumstance
Or just a fool who fell too quickly in love
But when I saw you, there was someone else
And I knew that I could not
Could not be - not be second best
No, no,no,no, no

Chapter 1
Momma told me when a boy meets girl

Chapter 2
That you see rainbows, stars shining in your world

Chapter 3
But when it’s over the writing’s on the wall

Don’t you keep cryin’ no, no
Just keep on
Just keep moving on

No comments: