BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Malaysian Hospitality Part 3 (Long Overdue)

Long overdue this post is, however, I thought I'd still continue with the posting as I've so many nice pictures to share with the world.

Waiting for our flight MH003 bound for Kuala Lumpur at LHR's Golden Lounge.

Named "Kota Bharu", this was the plane that took us back.

Location: Upper Deck. Very rare do I sit in the aisle seat. My sis wanted the window so I gave it up :)
This was the Chicken Breast served with black pepper sauce and roasted vegetables.



Lunch ... yummy! This was Red Snapper with steamed vegetables.

I had this ... umm ... Kurma Lamb Shank served with Nasi Bukhari and Acar.
And for pudding, we had Mango Charlotte. De~lish!
Breakfast starter ... flaky croissant and fresh cut fruits with muesli and apple juice.

Breakfast ... we all had the Nasi Lemak ... kinda missed it.

Flight Steward Kamaruzaman ... great guy ... lotsa laughs with him.
Our other crews in Business Class ... Sharon and Chief Steward Nadzri. They were fantastic.










All in all, it was, as usual, one of the best flights I've ever taken. Thanks Sharon, Kamarulzaman and CS Nadzri for the great flight and thanks one again for taking care of us on board one of your flights. Your sincerity and hospitality was one that made us forget we were actually travelling. We felt as if we were visiting your homes. Thank you.


No comments: