BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I must start blogging again ...

I remember telling my fellow students that studies have been made and has shown that the act of blogging regularly may improve one's writing ability. But I have not blogged for such a long time. I must start again soon. I miss blogging as it helps me to vent out my thoughts that may sometimes be a tad provoking for people.

So, what's the deal with blogging? Well, firstly, blogging encourages your mind to speak, so to say. It helps one write and receive feedback on one's entry and that might encourage some form of interaction. This will lead to a healthy dose of writing. Honestly, I hate writing and the irony to what I have just said lies in the fact that I've graduated with a degree in Linguistics and Literature in English. Probably, I haven't had the time to really sit dow and think about what to write or perhaps, the novelty of blogging, which at first I've found to be oh-so-fun, has faded in the midst of Kuala Lumpur's nasty smoggy air.

I will promise myself that I will at least blog once a week if not every day. My thoughts and views of my daily life is going  to be shared with my fellow followers and hopefully, I will once again shine as a few of my followers' favourite blogger.


Till then,
Ciao bello!


No comments: