BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Monday, April 17, 2006

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do ... Cont'd

Yes!!! It's Official ...

What more can I say? Cest la vie and Carpe Diem!

What else is there to say. I remembered Ann-Louise Tidell (an ex colleague of mine from Belgium) telling and hugging me at the same time while I was in tears ... "Look Khairul, this will not be your first break up and it will not be your last"

I took it positively and still am. What can I do and what will I do. Nothing. Shit happens. And besides, life's a bitch ... then you become one.

Sad? Me ... yeah but hmm ... dunno lah. Time will tell. At least I've my friends around. Take it one day at a time ... yeah. Will do that.

Why me? The question is ... Why not me? :-)

Thank you all for reading.

Love you guys!