BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Moving on ...


18th April 2006

Moving on ... yes and will never look back. So the question people are going to pop ... did I throw everything away, fix up a vodoo doll, burn pictures, throw a tantrum ... nope. Will treasure each moment and will never forget and besides, it was mutual. Wasn't one sided, we both agreed what's best for each other.

I guess it's back to travelling around the world looking for new experience, new faces, new culture and a new me :) Am looking forward to it already. What do I have planned? China, Turkey, Russia, Argentina, South Africa. Dunno where to go and what to do. Probably best if I start picking up friends first.

I'm sure I'll have lots more to write about when I'm 100% myself. In the meanwhile, I'm back to flying planes on my PC at home. Got a sore shoulder last week. Was on the computer for hours flying around the globe. I love MS Flight Simulator 2004. The best game there is to venture into.

That's it for now. Take care and cheers!