BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Concorde Experience ... or what's left of it



Hello again. As promised another day with another thought to be shared. I was wondering what I should write about today. As I was cleaning up my room, I found a picture CD stashed in my travelling bag and wondered what contained inside. To my surprise, the pictures I took on my recent Supersonic Experience (grounded though) was in it. So, I thought I'd share this with you and hope you'll enjoy the experience as much as I have. And just to let you know, the Concorde Experience was actually last year's birthday present from Ian. It was the best birthday present anyone one can get. Thanks a trillion Ian, you're truly the greatest :) For everyone's information, British Airways DONATED all their Concorde aircraft. In England, one is displayed on the tarmac near Runway 9 in London Heathrow Airport, one is in Manchester (I think) and another one that I know of is at the Airbus plant in Bristol. I visited the one in Bristol. Although this was a Birthday present, I found out that the cost of the ticket is GBP12.50 and the proceeds goes to an organisation that will permanently keep the aircraft in a comfortable home.

As I am still new to blogging, I'm really confused of how to set up more images next to text. Because of that, I'll have to post the pictures one by one using hello from picassa and explain the detqails of each picture. I'd appreciate anyone who can advise me of how to paste pictures and texts like how I did above using only one frame and not multiple ones.

No comments: