BOOK YOUR HOTEL HERE!

Discount Hotel Reservation - HotelClub

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Me ... Myself ... and I ...

Ok ... ok, that sounds a bit individualistic but I've learned to love myself first before I can start loving anything else that crosses the path that my two legs take me. So, you must be asking why am I starting this blog. Simple ... the fact that everyone has their own site to freely express their thoughts, frustrations and ideas. I guess I've always been the person who actually pours everything on paper and just leaves it lying around waiting for some poor soul to pick it up and read :) Pathetic eh? Trust me, I'm not that bad. Get to know me better and I assure you I'm a friend in deed. Anyway, do not wanna take up much more of your time (heaven knows time is precious these days - especially my god forsaKEN bosses who sits in their room all day long watching their live just critter away while their junior officers do all the hard work-kinda-precious). Take a read and feel free to post any comments eh. I'll write more about myself once I've gotten this thing set up. In the mean time, enjoy!

4 comments:

Budiey said...

hey dude...

keep it up... i will read it!

faikay said...

thanks mate :) u're truly a great guy!

Budiey said...

thanks fai... no la im not the great...sori cant reply yr sms just now...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »